SW characters in adventure mode

JJ0264
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

i was playing as Warly, when i put my items in the teleporter but it wouldn't let me leave. Thankfully it did work after re-entering the world though i had to do that for every world

my biggest gripe is when i got to the end with Willow and Warly wasn't sitting on the nightmare throne so i tryed "releasing" him but the game frozed. i'd tryed multiple times with Willow and it won't let me properly finish with any other character ethier. (i guess chefs turn into ghost when sitting)

Steps to Reproduce
1. play as Warly or maybe any SW character 2. if you put your items in the teleporter then it wouldn't let you leave to go to next world, also you can defeat all 5 chapters let Warly sit on nightmare throne 3. then play Willow when you reach the end Warly won't be sitting on the nightmare throne so try "releasing" nothing and it'll freeze

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I made a change that gets the SW characters onto the throne if the savefile is SW compatible. If the throne character doesn't exist (because of save file incompatibility for example), Maxwell will be there instead.

• Like 1

Share this comment