Sudden Crashes that only happens in the swamp biome

ThatGourmand
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

During my Shipwrecked playthrough of Don't Starve, my game keeps crashing on a particular island. The Island is the shipwrecked version of the "swamp" area and is inhabited by alot of fisherman and merms, realy lots of em. So I believe the crash has something to do with the amount of activity in the area that I play in, for example alot of merms attacking stuff and walking around, or alot of fisherman fishing in tidepools and in addition to that, the fisherman fish up tropical fish that eventualy turn to rot. 

My theory is basically a shot in the dark, because I can't realy get any info out of the log.txt file of the game and I'm not sure if this can actualy get solved. I would realy appreciate it if it can because my base is on the middle of that island :/

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
My best guess is to place 29 Fisherman/Mermhuts in one place with a couple of tidepools, a wildboars hut, a prime ape hut, 2 lureplants, a spider den and a spiderqueen at the same time. That and approximately 50 something items on the ground (tropical fish) plus x amounts of rot.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.