Spyglass/SuperSpyglass can be used infinitely with an easy trick.
1. build or find a (Super)Spyglass/ and more than 6 cutgrass.
2. prototype rope
3. when using the spyglass at a direction, immediately open Refine TAB and move cursor to the icon of Rope
4. use ESC to exit map, and quickly click on the icon of Rope
5. you can cancel the animation of building a Rope if you don't want it.
6. you will find that the durability of Spyglass didn't decrease.
I guess this mechanic of this trick is the time that durability of a spyglass reduces ONLY WHEN the backswing animation of 'using a spyglass' finishes. Buildling a rope can force stop the backswing animation of 'using a spyglass', and avoid decreasing the durability of a spyglass.
Please fix this bug/trick ASAP because it it making SW world a lot easier.
1. build or find a spyglass/super spyglass 2. get 6 cutgrass and prototype rope 3. use the spyglass at the direction you want and immediately open the Refine TAB 4. let the spyglass finish its work 5. when use ESC, fast click to build a rope 6. cancel the building animation if you don't want the rope 7. you will find out that the durability of the spyglass won't decrease