Sealnado not spawning

Natestarve77
  • Version: Console Pending

So the first time I played shipwrecked, around day 40ish I encountered sealnado, he killed me of course, but ever since then he has not spawned once. I have started 7 new saves (games) and done 3-4 full hurricane seasons in each one yet no sealnado, a few of those I even turned hurricane on very long and sealnado on more yet nothing, seems bugged out imo and needs fixed bad, I haven't even got to fight him yet and I would really love to have iron wind.

Steps to Reproduce
Maybe let sealnado kill you on first play through then start new game and see if he spawns again.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  Report Bug

User Feedback

.... ....

I've been through a number of hurricane seasons as well and my experience is similar to the original poster. I think it was my second or third game of SW, still getting my sea legs in the game so-to-speak, and while looking for a swordfish since I didn't have one yet I got the message that it was coming. It killed me and I had to restart. My longest game was/is 199 days, but it is currently bugged and crashes to Home on XB1 when attempting to load (I've added comments to that issue). In that game I actively looked for the sealnado, roaming the seas during hurricane season, especially toward the end of the season. My base being secure from flooding from previous seasonal cycles.

I have only seen or been warned of it once.

Share this comment