RoG and Shipwrecked

teampatrikCZ1
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

So i found this crash/bug while i was playing on a RoG world that was compatible with Shipwrecked and i was on day 50 and i wanted to improve my base with some good-lookin floors. So i crafted a pitchfork and i tried to dig up a piece of turf with it and the next thing i see is a ... crash screen . for no reason so i tried another world that WAS NOT Shipwrecked compatible and i tried to dig up a piece of turf and it worked no crashes nothing it worked pefrectly fine. same with Shipwrecked world i tried to dig up a tufr and it worked no problems here's the crash screen please FIX THIS KLEI.thank you.

20161017150729_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Create a RoG world that's compatible with Shipwrecked. Spawn or craft a pitchfork. Try to dig up some sort of turf without the game crashing on you. it has to be RoG world not Shipwrecked,

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
.... .... ....
On 8. 10. 2016 at 4:49 AM, Donke60 said:

oh this is really easy just go into your computer go to program filesx86 go to steam folder then to user data there we will find a number titled folder click that which will bring you to a number of folders similar to it keep browsing till you find one that has remote folder in it. Inside should be documents titled mouge and stuff go to the profile document and delete it you if you want to keep it as a back up just move it to your desktop or somewhere safe then boot the game WAHLA your game is reset also make sure you delete your saved worlds unless you where playing as Wilson.

Share this comment

Yes i just noticed, thank you so much, sadly this update didn't came this morning but night :) . we live in diffrent time zones so for me it came out tonight. but anyway thank you :).

Share this comment