Overheating in Volcano after Dry season & others

akuajak
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

First of all, my world setting are as follows: 
World Size: Huge
Mild, Hurricane, Monsoon, Dry: Long
Dragoon Eggs: None
Krampus: More

Here are some of bugs I've encountered in normal and Beta Shipwrecked.

1. I don't want to deal with volcanic eruption but still have access to volcano so I set Dragoon Eggs to 'none'. The eruption still occurs with smoke and ashes covering the screen and slight temperature rising but there are no falling dragoon eggs. After Dry Season ended I went into the volcano and I get overheated rapidly as if I'm in the volcano at the time of eruption. This still persist even until Monsoon Season. [Normal & Beta Shipwrecked]
  2. Fishing in Shoal now spawn a Crocodog instead of a Sea Hound. [Beta Shipwrecked]
  3. Spawning Sea Hounds via dropping Meaty Stew in ocean near land will cause some of them to spawn in land. [Beta Shipwrecked]
  4. Some Rainbow Jellyfish get stuck in tight corners of island. [Beta Shipwrecked]
  5. Birds don't spawn anymore after Dry Season on land and at sea.  [Normal & Beta Shipwrecked]
  6. Packim Baggims doesn't sleep. Not sure on normal Shipwrecked because I only found him in beta version. [Beta Shipwrecked]

Steps to Reproduce
1. Set the Dragoon Eggs to 'none' 2. Fishing in Shoal 3. Drop a Meaty Stew in ocean near land. 4. Was exploring when I saw this. 5. Not sure. 6. Not sure.

User Feedback

I also have my world settings with no dragoon eggs and have the same issue with instantly overheating when entering the volcano after the first dry season. This will happen even in the following mild season, days after the last eruption has occurred. 

Share this comment