numbers of days inside/outside volcano are not uniformed

Amberboss
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Mods used:

Action Queue Plus, Combine Status, Display Food Values, Geometric Placement, Health Info, Minimap HUD, Volcano eruption prediction

Game Version:

189297 WIN32_STEAM

Issue:

The numbers of days past in my SW world inside and outside the volcano are not uniformed.

For example, on the attached graph

When the SW world is day 322, inside the volcano is would become day 319.

This means,

When the SW world reaches day 350, inside the volcano will be day 347.

There will always be a 3 day difference inside/outside the volcano in my SW world.

This error didn't occur on the first travel to volcano, It happens some time after that but I didn't record the point.

8-2 outside volcano.png

8-1 inside volcano.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Start with a SW world 2. Build your base inside the volcano 3. survive more than 200 days, make sure to enter/ leave volcano at least 10 times

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi @Amberboss, I've been trying to track this one down but can't reliably make it happen. If this is still happening for you, could you please post a zip of your save folder and let me know which slot this is happening in? Thanks!

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Hi @Amberboss, I've been trying to track this one down but can't reliably make it happen. If this is still happening for you, could you please post a zip of your save folder and let me know which slot this is happening in? Thanks!

Hi Ipsquiggle,

Please check the 3rd save slot (as Wickerbottom)

ROG cave  --- day 492

ROG upground  ---  day487

SW world ---  day 488

SW Volcano ---  day 483 (maybe?)

Game was saved at a ROG cave and seaworthy is just near the entrance of the cave.

day492 uploaded for testing.zip

Share this comment

This will be fixed in the next update ... mostly. The fix will prevent games from going out of sync like this, as well as prevent related issues, but for any worlds such as yours which have already gone out of sync, they will always remain the same amount out of sync until you use the teleportato.

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

This will be fixed in the next update ... mostly. The fix will prevent games from going out of sync like this, as well as prevent related issues, but for any worlds such as yours which have already gone out of sync, they will always remain the same amount out of sync until you use the teleportato.

Thanks for the work, Ipsquiggle.

I will test a new world immediately once you guys release the update

Share this comment