no sign of Flotsam

mzajy
  • Version: Console Pending

Hi,

so after I merged my new SW with my old RoG.. I spend almost 50days looking for Flotsam, so I can build the seaworthy, but there are none offshore or near the shore! am i missing something? because according to wiki you just need Fishing Rod.

Steps to Reproduce
I spend 5 days at the shore, and 45days walking near the sea, sadly nothing happened.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

.... ....
On ١‏/١١‏/١٤٣٧ هـ at 4:14 AM, BUTTERSKY11 said:

it can appear near any shore and can you merge a old ROG world 

Yeah you right! but I spend more than 75 days looking for it, i guess my game was glitched! because after I re-log and join again I found the boat near the shore!

Share this comment

.... ....

I'm also having this issue. I'm past 150 days in my default world RoG + SW game, it's springtime and there's been tons of rain, and I've lapped the entire continent literally 4 times and not found a single flotsam spawn. What can I do to help troubleshoot this? Do you need me to upload my savegame, specs, etc.? Let me know.

Share this comment

On 11/9/2016 at 9:35 PM, DarekBrowarek said:

Bump

I can't find any flotsam besides those initial that spawn near Wolly's boat. Relog and reinstall doesn't help.

On 11/17/2016 at 5:59 AM, Xavven said:

I'm also having this issue. I'm past 150 days in my default world RoG + SW game, it's springtime and there's been tons of rain, and I've lapped the entire continent literally 4 times and not found a single flotsam spawn. What can I do to help troubleshoot this? Do you need me to upload my savegame, specs, etc.? Let me know.

YES, unfortunately you'll found only Wolly's boat. it's absolutely a bug, because i'm now near 1500 and almsot every spring I spend near shores and no single of any flotsam spawn. NOT one NOT two, NOTHING. This post has been here around now 4 months and yet no response from the developers. =(

Share this comment