Night Hand Shadow Creature Music won't stop after sanity regained.

bestnick8
  • Version: Console Pending

Regained sanity after being insane, but music remained until I restarted game.

Steps to Reproduce
SW > Wilson > Day 30 odd 2nd season > Sanity level where Night Hands come to remove a fire tiers

User Feedback

I had this same issue. During the night playing as Wilson, I tried chasing off the hand but the hand got stuck? At a certain point it just stopped retreating away from me, then it started glitching towards the fire (as if I were still chasing it). 

When the night was finished, the music from the shadow hand kept playing in the same spot. If I left the island the music would go away but if I came back the music was still there. 

Not to long after i died. So I couldn't tell you if save/quit/restarting would fix the issue or not.

Share this comment

Happens to me sometimes too. I chase the hand away and it stops retreating about half way then I chase it again and it retreats fully but the music plays until I re-log.

Share this comment

My experience mimics the one of Mafiabrett. I tried to chase it away, it seemed to behave bizarrely, then morning came and the music continued. Only at that spot. Leaving the area and coming back (it was at my base in the regular don't starve world, not shipwrecked or RoG), did not clear the music. However I was able to save and quit and come back. The music goes away upon doing this. This has happened multiple times to me.

Share this comment