low performance on pc

Marxlol
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Known Issue

I've noticed that the fps on the pc falls a lot of the times has nothing on back just the fps drops sometimes I am on day 1 fps to 60 with the passage of time the fps drops considerably for no reason some times I am stopped on the screen or anything on the back and is 40 to 30 fps when I exit the game and enter again it goes back to 60 fps

Steps to Reproduce
only the game and the fps low for no reason at all I already ran games more heavy than this

User Feedback

On 29 d’agost de 2016 at 6:34 PM, HugoM said:

Changed Status to Known Issue

I assume this is also a "known issue" on PS4 too given the number of posts with plenty of views and comments regarding SW poor performance and frame rate. It's weird it's only confirmed on pc... In this regard, I just got a short reply from Klei on Twitter stating the classic "we're working on that", but nothing beyond this generic answer. The truth is that I am starting to grow impatient now, because I really want to enjoy SW, but these issues detract me from the experience. This never happened with RoG. Does anybody know when this is really going to be fixed? Performance should always be a top priority comcern, much more important than other secondary bugs that have already been fixed by now and I'm starting to feel that this matter is not getting the attention it deserves...

Share this comment

9 hours ago, MarcCAT said:

I assume this is also a "known issue" on PS4 too given the number of posts with plenty of views and comments regarding SW poor performance and frame rate. It's weird it's only confirmed on pc... In this regard, I just got a short reply from Klei on Twitter stating the classic "we're working on that", but nothing beyond this generic answer. The truth is that I am starting to grow impatient now, because I really want to enjoy SW, but these issues detract me from the experience. This never happened with RoG. Does anybody know when this is really going to be fixed? Performance should always be a top priority comcern, much more important than other secondary bugs that have already been fixed by now and I'm starting to feel that this matter is not getting the attention it deserves...

since the day it launched for the pc still can't play and look what I bought on day of release, I'm still suffering with the passing of the days the fps drops too do not understand the more we will see.

Share this comment

our thank you for me to attack, and I'm going to yes just tell me how do I upload this file here in the forum ?

Share this comment

@Marxlol When your game is lagging, if you run the profiler using the SubmitProfile() command, it automatically uploads the file to us and gives you a reference code for you to post in the forum. Please give it a try! :)

Share this comment