Glommer statue sometime not spawned when generating world

wolkenwand
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Known Issue

When creating world there are chances that glommer statue not spawned.

Steps to Reproduce
To reproduce the bug just create world several times( maybe 10 times) and there are small chances that there will be no glommer statue spawned. I always play with default world setting and i have try to reproduce this bug LOT of times.

User Feedback

Hi, I'm wondering how are you determining that there is no Glommer statue in the world. Is it that you explored the whole map and didn't find one? or did you search for it at the command line?

Share this comment

I using command to reveal the whole map. And if i cant find it in map, i make sure it doesn't exist with another command to jump to the statue. If the statue dont exist, you cant jump to the statue.

Here are the command for revealing map.

GetWorld().minimap.MiniMap:ShowArea(0,0,0,10000)

And here are command for jumping to glommer statue.

c_gonext("statueglommer") 

Keep creating map and use those two command. Eventually you'll get map without glommer statue. I have try this lots of time to make sure the bug exist ( maybe create about ten maps or more).

Edited by wolkenwand

Share this comment

It looks like this is a known issue. There is a chance a world can generate without Glommer. It should be less frequent than 1 in 10.. but it's not 0. It's just the way the world gen is. 

If you find your world has no Glommer and it's important for your game, you can spawn one in manually. You probably know how to do that already I think, but the command is c_spawn "statueglommer", it will spawn where you point your mouse.

Share this comment