Everything I craft is wet

Mueck
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

My character is completely dry, the materials are completely dry, I am not standing in a puddle and it isn't raining. Yet everything I craft turns up wet. Even food items suddenly become wet when I cook them.

It's so annoying, there is already enough wetness in the game. Am I the only one with this problem?

Steps to Reproduce
I really don't know, but it seems, if this happens (and it happens quite often), then it usually stays that way for the entire duration of that save game.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

This is the old bug --> happened to me several times :( Other players also mentioned this bug...

I think it has something to do with building a science machine for the first time (triggers it sometimes).

• Like 1

Share this comment

If you save/exit and then load the game, the problem persists?

You merged worlds? You entered the volcano?

How long is "suddenly"? Say you got a morsel. You cook it on a campfire. As soon as it arrives to the inventory tile it turns wet? Or maybe 5 seconds pass before it turns wet?

Can you upload a save file?

Share this comment

It persists even if I save, quit and reload. I don't have any mods. I didn't merge worlds and I haven't entered the volcano yet. 

It will turn wet as soon as it arrives in the inventory. It is especially annoying for equippable items. I'll see what I can do about the save file. 

Share this comment

Fix this please... So many time has passed and this still exists... I'm sick of it! 3-rd world --> and 3 times in a row when I build a sience machine and every item I make is wet... So now I can only delete this save file, and hope that 4-th world will don't have this bug...

Share this comment