Crashed bugs PS4/PS5/Switch

Anych
  • Version: Console Pending

I have crashed problem with all my consoles. PS4 and PS5, the DLC Shipwrecked crashed after day 50. Have this problem for year. There has been only one update this year, which did not fix the problem. I wrote to Playstation support, no one help me from there.

I love this game and I was patient and waiting for you to fix the problem, but no, no and no. No one fix the problem... OK, I had to find a solution on my own. I have Nintendo switch. I bought the game for this console too. For now, after day 50 the game not crashed, but engages, loop and can't move the character, which makes it impossible to play.

So, you have a lot of problem with all consoles. Will anyone pay attention to us? Please fix the problem, please, please, please... The game is great, but I don't want to try on a computer if there will be this annoying crashed too. 

Steps to Reproduce

Why no one does not pay attention to the bugs of the game???

User Feedback

I have been complaining about this shipwreked crash since january, and they really dont care, i really gave up, and im never gonna pay for a dont starve game again, the funniest part is that they stay selling the game like it has no crashes. What a shame of a company :(

Share this comment