Coffee Plants Requiring 3 Ashes to Fertilize / Stops accepting Ash Altogether

Trellor
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

As title states.

Sometimes some coffee plants require 3 ashes to start producing again. I'm still not sure what causes this. It doesn't seem to affect the other coffee plants even though they were all planted at the same time as the bugged plants. Seems to happen after season changes but cant be sure.

JLVi4OQ.png

Also, sometimes, it will just stop accepting ash after taking 1 ash but still remain unfertilized.

bxFFFrB.png

Steps to Reproduce
Plant coffee. Fertilize once. If plant bugs out, may have to fertilize 2 more times. Randomly encountered.

User Feedback

Looks like the fertilized coffee plant didn't save correctly. Quit/enter cave, come back with a withered coffee plant.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

@Mday Yeah, I noticed that sometimes their animation get stuck too. Also...that "refusing to take more ash" bug seem to happen more consistently after i fertilize it once then save/quit XD

But yeah, it reverts to withered after saving and quitting again....but sometimes, after you come back from menu, everything else that were fertilized goes back to being unfertilized :C.

There definitely seems to be something wrong with how things are saved(/synced) like you said.

Share this comment

Somehow the same glitch happened to my grass farm. about 1/5 of my grass withered even within ice flingomatic range. The ice flingomatic ignore the withered grass. I can fertilize the withered grass, after that it will remain withered for the rest of the summer, and cannot be fertilized again. In autumn the glitched grass recovered by itself 

Share this comment

Coffee plants are backwards from other plants.. They wither in all seasons but the dry season. I think that could be the explanation for the fertilization issue.

Share this comment