Can't use Pitchfork

Yekkusu
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Okay, I was playing SW, and I wanted to link it with another world.
I came to seaworthy and created a new ROG world.

Now, I can't use the Pitchfork withouth a error message, at least not in the ROG world.

When I create a new world at SW, I can use one, but at the ROG I can't!.

And, if I disable the DLC of SW, then I can use the Pitchfork in a new world of ROG. But only with the SW disabled!!!

I deleted all my saves, and even now I Can't use the Pitchfork at the ROG, only at SW.

The error message is bellow.

Please fix this. I can't link worlds now because I can't use the Pitchfork at ROG, and I NEED COFFEE.

Anyway, thanks for reading this, and Sorry about my lack of english.

Ps: I think the problem is the SW, not only because I have to deactivate the DLC to use Pitchfork in a ROG world, but also, because of this 'flooding' message. And I think that is because of the compatibility of the worlds, but only came to this after I linked the worlds and tried to use te Pitchfork.

20161017002002_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Create a SW world. Link with another World, (In my case, a new ROG world). Then, try to use a Pitchfork at the ROG world. This message appears. It will appear all time when a ROG world after this. At least, worlds with SW compatibility.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
.... .... ....