Can't use Pitchfork

Yekkusu
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Okay, I was playing SW, and I wanted to link it with another world.
I came to seaworthy and created a new ROG world.

Now, I can't use the Pitchfork withouth a error message, at least not in the ROG world.

When I create a new world at SW, I can use one, but at the ROG I can't!.

And, if I disable the DLC of SW, then I can use the Pitchfork in a new world of ROG. But only with the SW disabled!!!

I deleted all my saves, and even now I Can't use the Pitchfork at the ROG, only at SW.

The error message is bellow.

Please fix this. I can't link worlds now because I can't use the Pitchfork at ROG, and I NEED COFFEE.

Anyway, thanks for reading this, and Sorry about my lack of english.

Ps: I think the problem is the SW, not only because I have to deactivate the DLC to use Pitchfork in a ROG world, but also, because of this 'flooding' message. And I think that is because of the compatibility of the worlds, but only came to this after I linked the worlds and tried to use te Pitchfork.

20161017002002_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Create a SW world. Link with another World, (In my case, a new ROG world). Then, try to use a Pitchfork at the ROG world. This message appears. It will appear all time when a ROG world after this. At least, worlds with SW compatibility.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.