Blue screen crash Repeatedly (Error CE-34878-0)

niinja
  • Version: Console Pending

Hi, it's been a couple of days now that my game crashes,blue screen, after a few minutes with error (Error CE-34878-0).

I am at 127 day (Monsoon season) if that even matters on Wigfrid. It doesn't seem to happen when using an item since it is just random. I am loading the game at day 127 and cannot even complete the day without a game crash. The game has become unplayable.

Version is Don't Starve: Shipwreck on PS4 Pro. System language set to English. I have tried deleting and re-installing the game but the crashes still persist.

Please, is there any plans for a fix? What is the issue? :(

Steps to Reproduce

Version is Don't Starve: Shipwreck on PS4 Pro.

System Language: English.

Auto-save is on.

Day 127, Monsoon season on character Wigfrid.

Game, literally, crashes randomly with Error CE-34878-0.

User Feedback

This has been happening to me too. For the last 3-4 days of playing the game I have noticed that this error keeps showing up more when you get passed the first 2 seasons. I'm on day 50 and it crashes 2 times per day now. The game is literally UNPLAYABLE at this point, which is a shame because me and my girlfriend really got into it. I hope you can Patch this soon.

Share this comment

really, the game has an annoying error. it's crashing all the time. it's unbearable to play on ps4. fix this please. an old game like that, giving an error like that, is just ridiculous.

Share this comment

Im also waiting for a fix, i have the same error, the worst part is that klei assistants havent answered any bug or problem since 2018, i think they dont care anymore about dont starve console players :(

Share this comment

The same problem with the same configurations.

The game day does not pass - the same error crashes.

I play for Wigfrid. I also noticed that the telescope does not work on the boat and after using it on land, the game crashes after a couple of minutes.

Installed the latest game and console updates

I really look forward to solving this situation. It's just impossible to play

Share this comment