Birds of the World book in Shipwrecked

Bolsu
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Using the book "birds of the world" on shipwrecked world, make the screen gray and it kinda "freeze", the game is still going on bcs i can hear all the sounds and items from my inventory, if i chose some by 1,2,3 etc. hotkeys.

All the interface dissapears after using book, that works only for this one specific book.

Restarting the game doesnt help, i even died just to resurect and see if the bug just go away or fix itself, but no such luck.

Im adding a screenshot.

I dont know what to do, i rly dont want to start a new world and i kinda need the use of that book.

ds.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I used the book "birds of the world", this never have happend before (on other worlds), so i dont know if there is a way for u to check it.

User Feedback

Hi, I can confirm I have the same issue as Wickerbottom in Shipwrecked.

Read the book "Birds of the world", interface dissapears, and the game "hangs" (does nothing).

I tried saving and doing it again, bug happened again.

When I moved to another location (jungle, not middle of the base), the book did work.
When I tried it middle of my base (lots of structures, twigs, grass, coffee plants, beach), it "hung". 

Edited by Konerak

Share this comment

I get this same exact bug on Nintendo version. Any way around it I don’t want to start over as well. 

Share this comment