Amberboss
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Known Issue
  • Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

• Platform

Steam

• Do you use mods?

yes

Action Queue Plus, Combine Status, Display Food Values, Geometric Placement, Health Info, Minimap HUD, Volcano eruption prediction

• Version Number

189297 WIN32_STEAM

Issue title

Bioluminescence is missing after first travelling to volcano and ROG  (This bug was NOT fixed in Rev.189297)

Steps to reproduce

1. Start with a SW world

• 2. capture several bioluminescence at deap ocean biome BEFORE the first travel to Volcano or ROG

• 3. FIRST travel to Volcano or a ROG world and see "generating world" on screen

• 4. when entered the generated Volcano or ROG world, bioluminescence in inventory will be missing

Describe your issue

• 1. On the last version, I met this bug twice in SW worlds. For each world, During the FIRST TRAVEL to either a Volcano or a ROG world through seaworthy, my Bioluminescence in inventory was missing.

2. On the latest version 189297, I tried generate a new SW world, and used console to add bioluminescence to my inventory and help me find the volcano. when i entered the volcano, this bug still exists. See my screen capture in attached file.

1. missing bioluminescence.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Start with a SW world 2. capture several bioluminescence at deap ocean biome BEFORE the first travel to Volcano or ROG 3. FIRST travel to Volcano or a ROG world and see "generating world" on screen 4. when entered the generated Volcano or ROG world, bioluminescence in inventory will be missing

We are aware of this issue and have it logged internally but either we do not have a fix ready yet or we are not planning on addressing the issue in the immediate future.

Report Bug

User Feedback

.... ....