Amberboss
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Known Issue
  • Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

• Platform

Steam

• Do you use mods?

yes

Action Queue Plus, Combine Status, Display Food Values, Geometric Placement, Health Info, Minimap HUD, Volcano eruption prediction

• Version Number

189297 WIN32_STEAM

Issue title

Bioluminescence is missing after first travelling to volcano and ROG  (This bug was NOT fixed in Rev.189297)

Steps to reproduce

1. Start with a SW world

• 2. capture several bioluminescence at deap ocean biome BEFORE the first travel to Volcano or ROG

• 3. FIRST travel to Volcano or a ROG world and see "generating world" on screen

• 4. when entered the generated Volcano or ROG world, bioluminescence in inventory will be missing

Describe your issue

• 1. On the last version, I met this bug twice in SW worlds. For each world, During the FIRST TRAVEL to either a Volcano or a ROG world through seaworthy, my Bioluminescence in inventory was missing.

2. On the latest version 189297, I tried generate a new SW world, and used console to add bioluminescence to my inventory and help me find the volcano. when i entered the volcano, this bug still exists. See my screen capture in attached file.

1. missing bioluminescence.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Start with a SW world 2. capture several bioluminescence at deap ocean biome BEFORE the first travel to Volcano or ROG 3. FIRST travel to Volcano or a ROG world and see "generating world" on screen 4. when entered the generated Volcano or ROG world, bioluminescence in inventory will be missing

User Feedback