Bee behaviour bugs

Madman666
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Three bee related bugs for the price of one:

1. You can' sever bee's connection to the hive\bee box via using Bug Net anymore. Catched and released bees behave as if they were still tied to a hive - in evening they try to return to it, hovering over hteir former hive all evening and night. I am pretty sure that after being catched and released they supposed to be homeless - pollinating and spawning flowers during day and evening and sleeping on the ground at night. Same thing happens to released Killer Bees as well - they endlessly hover over their former hive if they aren't aggroed to anything else.

Reloading the game fixes their AI, making bees properly homeless. Problem persists both in RoG worlds without Shipwrecked compatibility and Shipwrecked worlds.

Completely deleting any mods and reinstalling the game from scratch didn't help - its a game's issue, not mod compatibility one.

2. Killer Bees endlessly try to sting a Crabbit that buried himself in sand. I thought mobs are supposed to lose interest in hidden Crabbits, apparently it doesn't apply to bees. It probably should.

Its not critical, but those issues are mildly annoying, so please do fix them. I know you guys have a lof of stuff going on with Oxygen and DS Together, but please show single player DS some love from time to time.

3. From time to time killing Killer Bees will leave their buzzing sound repeating itself in the area where bees were killed. Reloading the game helps get rid of it and it happens sometimes, sometimes it doesn't, so I can't really say how to reproduce it. Just killing bees will eventually cause this bug.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Build a Bee Box\Find a Hive 2. Craft a Bug Net, catch a bee 3. Wait for evening, when bees get back into Hive\Bee box 4. Release the captured bee and run away, so it won't aggro on player 5. The bee will try to return to their hive and get stuck, instead of being homeless.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.