Ballphin Den and ballphin follower

D6BlackEagle
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Closed

Hello, I tried the new beta for the SW DLC, and i found there is a problem for the Ballphin followers and the Ballphin Den, that is: if your ship has greater speed than the ballphin and when you leave the ballphin follower too far away, they will lose the direction of the player and will never able to return back to the ballphin den. I am not sure it is a bug or not, but I just want you to know it. Thank you for your reading.

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing on my 100th day in SW, and I killed the bugged ballphin :(

User Feedback

I'm not sure if this is useful or not, but I'm pretty sure if you've moved too far away from the ballphins, they'll automatically teleport to you, it takes some time, but they'll eventually return. 

I've seen befriended ballphins somehow manage to escape from my lagoon. :wilson_ecstatic:

Share this comment

This is what

On 9/14/2017 at 5:25 PM, watermelen671 said:

I'm not sure if this is useful or not, but I'm pretty sure if you've moved too far away from the ballphins, they'll automatically teleport to you, it takes some time, but they'll eventually return. 

I've seen befriended ballphins somehow manage to escape from my lagoon. :wilson_ecstatic:

This is what happens.  The creature of Don't Starve are very crafty.

Share this comment