Backpack being a pocket item

GentlemanFridge
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I'm not entirely sure if it was intended or not, or even if it's caused by the most recent update.

So I was just playing, like normal. Then some hounds decided to show their faces, nothing weird. I equiped my log suit and dealt with them. No problem. But then, I couldn't find my backpack on the ground anymore. it didn't burn, because I was purposely next to an activated flingo when I equipped the log suit.

Then I noticed it: the backpack was in my inventory.

Now I have played long enough (I reached 350 hours today but that's irrelevant) to know that that isn't supposed to happen. I could even put it in a chest, or even another backpack.

Now the weird thing is, it only seems to happen to that certain backpack. The other backpack I made, doesn't go in the inventory.

I don't really know how this happened. I do know however that I almost always have this certain backpack equipped, so it may have happened when I loaded up the world.

Schermopname (6).png

Steps to Reproduce
I'm not entirely sure. But I'll try to explain: Make a backpack and equip it, close the world and reload it again = Pocket Sized Backpack?
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There was an old bug that could be used to put backpacks in your inventory. It was fixed for ROG, but somehow SW (and thus worlds compatible with SW) missed the fix it seems. It's possible your situation is yet a different bug with the same result, but SW is now in sync with the ROG fix so hopefully that's got it.

Share this comment