able to do actions without being close to the source.

Donke60
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

sometimes when your click to do an option in SW(beta branch active) you guy will do the action such as hammering, picking up food from the crockpot when he's not even close to thing he's picking/hammering.

I was playing Warly at the time so the crockpot issue could just be him.
I used hammering in this situation since its seems to be the option that does this the most

20170914121028_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1. take out hammer 2. stand a few steps away from what you want to hammer 3. Right click to hammer as soon as posssible Your character should start hammering even while still being a little away from what you want to hammer.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I just want to add that I've also noticed this with the regular crockpot and Wilson, so it's not just a Warly thing. I clicked on the crockpot while Wilson was standing over at the research station and he deigned to teleport the food over to him instead of walking three feet to the pot.
image.png.f3358ef6e5df7d942072dc5afa868997.png

Pictured: impressive dedication to science

• Like 2

Share this comment

27 minutes ago, TheBlob said:

I just want to add that I've also noticed this with the regular crockpot and Wilson, so it's not just a Warly thing. I clicked on the crockpot while Wilson was standing over at the research station and he deigned to teleport the food over to him instead of walking three feet to the pot.
image.png.f3358ef6e5df7d942072dc5afa868997.png

Pictured: impressive dedication to science

Oh good thought I was going crazy

they hit the ground so hard everything just crumbles around him.

• Like 1

Share this comment