A SW->ROG world started from 0 day left of summer

Amberboss
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I was shocked today when I was travelling from an existing SW world to a generating ROG world.

I set 'start from Autumn'. However when i arrived at ROG, it was summer, and told me 0 day left.

I was totally shocked.

Luckily, the ambient temperature was normal (around 40 deg), and no wildfire appeared.

13-1 summer.png

13-2 0dayleft.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Start from a SW world. 2. travel to a ROG world and set 'start from Autumn'.

User Feedback

And DRAGONFLY came on night...

fortunately, I have coffee and cane, successfully pulled him away from pigman house.

13-3 dragonfly.png

Edited by Amberboss

Share this comment

Seasons in RoG and SW correspond to each other. That is when it's dry season in SW, it must be summer in rog.

So I guess you just entered Rog in the last day of summer. (Saw the picture you post, day 216 is rhe last day of dry season/summer.):p

Share this comment

On 5/28/2017 at 10:12 AM, PuffinBy said:

Seasons in RoG and SW correspond to each other. That is when it's dry season in SW, it must be summer in rog.

So I guess you just entered Rog in the last day of summer. (Saw the picture you post, day 216 is rhe last day of dry season/summer.):p

So, do you mean, even if you choose to 'start from Autumn', the new ROG world would still keep synchronised?

What you said is true, I entered ROG on the last days of SW's summer. But I can't remember the exact number.

Share this comment