1 cave link 2 caves entrance!


mzajy
  • Version: Console Pending

Hello. I don't know if anyone still read my bugs or not! But yeah please check my previous topics. 

For this one, In my world I have 3 caves, but 2 of them linked to 1 cave! This is really annoying me! Because whenever I enter the cave number 1 and I wants to leave, I spawn on cave number 2!! The same thing when I enter cave 2! 

That means I have only 2 Ancient Guardian! And two caves instead of 3! 

 


Steps to Reproduce
After linking my world with SW.

Status: Pending

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.


  • Like 1
  Report Bug


User Feedback


....

Hi mzajy. I think we can fix your world for you. You'll need to send us your save file. 

The save files can be found here:
Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\#######\219740\remote
where ####### is your steam user number.

You can zip that whole folder up and email it to:
support@kleientertainement.com

Let me know which slot is the one with the double headed cave. 


 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....
11 hours ago, Jason said:

Hi mzajy. I think we can fix your world for you. You'll need to send us your save file. 

The save files can be found here:
Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\#######\219740\remote
where ####### is your steam user number.

You can zip that whole folder up and email it to:
support@kleientertainement.com

Let me know which slot is the one with the double headed cave. 


 

Hey Jason, i'm playing the game on console (PS4). Would you still like me to send you the saving file?

Thanks :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....

Ahh.. then, I'm afraid this won't work. There's no way for me to give the files back to you afterwards. Hmm, and you don't have a console to run any commands either. I'll have to think about this one a bit further, but It's likely I can't help you with that game. 

I'm not sure how two of your caves got linked to the same cave system, from what I can tell in the code, it seems not possible.But if did happen, it's a relatively easy fix in the save game file IF we could tinker with it. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Ahh.. then, I'm afraid this won't work. There's no way for me to give the files back to you afterwards. Hmm, and you don't have a console to run any commands either. I'll have to think about this one a bit further, but It's likely I can't help you with that game. 

I'm not sure how two of your caves got linked to the same cave system, from what I can tell in the code, it seems not possible.But if did happen, it's a relatively easy fix in the save game file IF we could tinker with it. 

It happened to me unfortunately, and here a clip of my gameplay on my console shown that my caves got linked. is it possible that you can see what you can do with my saving file? I can mange to upload it from my PS plus or using USB if you land my your help. because this bug is really making me disappointed for having only 2 caves and everytime when I went out it spawn me in a different location.

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....

Unfortunately, even if you send me the file, I fix it and send it back, you won't be able to run it on the PS4 again. The file would be changed and the PS4 won't allow that. 

I can't think of a way to fix your double headed cave on the PS4 yet.

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Unfortunately, even if you send me the file, I fix it and send it back, you won't be able to run it on the PS4 again. The file would be changed and the PS4 won't allow that. 

I can't think of a way to fix your double headed cave on the PS4 yet.

The word YET gives me hope that maybe one day my glitched cave will be fixed, meanwhile thanks Jason for your time and attention for my bug, much appreciated.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now