the consuming order of battle armor

wiiliam
  • Version: Console Pending

NS 1.0.7 

Usually in DLC,first if we equip log suit,then equip football helmet. We would consume football helmet first , then cosume log suit.

But I found that it comsumes log suit first. 

And no matter how I change the order, it still comsumes what your body’s equip, not the head’s equipment.

Such as I equips football helmet, then equips log suit, or I equips log suits, then equips football helmet, all of them consumes log first.

I try many method,jump world and change person,such as  Warly  changes to wheeler,or robot to Warly 

I create a new file, starting at Wheeler in hamlet,it still happen.

Steps to Reproduce

I don’t know excatly how it happen,but I wuold try to describe.

step 1,in Hamlet starts at Wheeler 

step 2,just create battle armor, battle and take damage.

Maybke it’s about character Wheeler, maybe not.

User Feedback

I try Wilson this time and create a new file which not compatible with hamlet, it still happen.

I delete the game and keep those files, then download the game again, it still happen.

Another problem is we know that Wheeler can dodge, but when she equips  lazy explorer, it can only teleport, she can’t dodge. PC can use Mouse, but controller can’t do that.

I don’t think these bug will be fixed, since the update of this game maybe abandoned. But  I still hope it can be more perfect, and more like PC version, which is more playful and less bug. 

Edited by wiiliam

Share this comment