The bottle lantern, boat torch and boat lantern can provide light forever in relics

Brogon
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I've found this bug in Jan. 9th (PST Jan. 8th)  actually. 

But I only test the bug in relics, so I don't know about it in other interiors.

This bug exists in EA, Beta and today's update.

you can watch the video to find out how to trigger it.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av43313409/

PS:

1. The video is on a Chinese website so may be you can't watch it directly.

2. I use the console command:  GetPlayer().components.builder:GiveAllRecipes() or c_give to help me show the bug. It can be triggered actually even if you don't use the command.

20190515095630_1.jpg

20190515095914_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Bottle Lantern 1.drop a bottle lantern on the ground in any relics 2.leave the room, and waiting for the bottle lantern running out of fuel 3.come back the room, and you'll find that it can stay shining forever. Even if you save/load the file in the same room, it will still provide light. Boat Lantern & Boat Torch 1. drop a boat lantern/ boat torch on the ground in any relics 2.leave the room and come back, you'll find they provide light forever. But if you save/load the file in the same room, they will stop provide light. If you save/load the file in other place, they can keep the status.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.