Telelocating from one interior to another doesn't work properly

shadowDigga
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I've placed telelocator focus in one of my rooms, socket all three gems. However, when I placed another telelocator focus in another room with aporkalypse clock, it teleported me to the outside of my room (I can't see the room but not me in it) and leaving exposed to charlie attack (luckily, I had a lantern). I was forced to use telelocator staff one more time to teleport to a random location this time to escape this inter-room hell.

I was playing as wagstaff and brought a telebrella with me just in case, not sure if it contributed to occurrence of this bug.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Place 1 telelocator focus in home room, put gems in it. 2. Venture to pig ruins interior and take telelocator staff with you. 3. Place another telelocator focus in one of these rooms (optional). 4. Stand on telelocator focus if you've built it or stand anywhere you want within pig ruins room. 5. Cast spell on yourself using telelocator staff you've previously taken. 6. Get teleported outside of your room instead of telelocator focus located WITHIN your room.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Are you by any chance still in the interior beta? This should now be fixed in the main version

Share this comment

Hello dear @bizziboi, it appears I was on the pre-release beta build. I switched to release and it appears to be working properly. Sorry for bothering.

Share this comment