Sound glitch on Hamlet

Koipa
  • Version: Console Pending

Ever since I opened Aporkalypse calendar room sound which is emited by calendar (grinding gears) keeps repeating on loop no mater where I am. This is on Nintendo Switch

Steps to Reproduce

Open and reset aporkalypse clock

User Feedback

It is happening to me also! The screeching sound of the calendar nerver ends! On top of the shop music AND the normal soundtrack!

• Like 1

Share this comment

Same thing happened to me on Switch. I have the aporkalypse clock noise non stop.  Started after I went into the clock room, reset the clock and the close noise has not stopped since.  Have closed and opened the game multiple times, been about 30 in game days since it started.  Tried revisiting the room, started the aporkalypse and the clock noise stopped but as soon as I moved it past the aporkalypse it started up again and will not stop.  Any updates on this being fixed?

Share this comment

I have the aporkalypse calendar, shop music, end's well, angry ghosts' moaning, AND music box shadow hands all overlapping any time I'm indoors in my main Hamlet save file. I've taken to just turning the sound FX off in the settings menu, otherwise my IRL sanity would drop to zero.

Share this comment

Klei released an update a week or so ago.  As far as I can tell it fixed the clock noise problem.  Had to reset it again and once I left the ruins the sound stopped.  Check it out on your games and see if it was fixed there as well!

Thanks Klei team!

Share this comment