pigs pay taxes multiple times

deadtaco0
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

pigs pay taxes multiple taxes

Steps to Reproduce
wait until tax day collect taxes go in another world (from ham to sw or rog) return colect taxes (can be redone many times in same day)

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

It's caused by re-loading the world during Tax day, not just world hopping specifically The pig traders think they need to pay you again upon reloading.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

Share this comment

I fixed the paying again on a save/load.

I'm guessing the desynching is probably just pigs that get missed on tax day, and they know they still need to pay, so they catch you later. Or are you thinking of something obviously not that?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I fixed the paying again on a save/load.

I'm guessing the desynching is probably just pigs that get missed on tax day, and they know they still need to pay, so they catch you later. Or are you thinking of something obviously not that?

desynching was only in early access. now they pay all at the same day BUT heres the problem: if you travel back from Rog at night then the pigs will run to you at night and pay you. but some of them will fall asleep before they pay you and when they wake up next morning they dont pay you. if you save the world and load again then the pigs which missed paying you will pay you. this also happens if a bandit appears when the pigs are running to you to pay you. the bandit scares them and when they arent scared anymore they forget to pay you. after save and load the world they will pay you the missing tax.

my world is day 750 and when i get tax i get more then 180 oincs. i had one time the issue all pigs payed me tax 2 times when i was reloading the world. but this just happened once and i dont know why

Share this comment