Outdoor ambient "hat" sounds still play in interiors

TheOnlyGuyEver
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

The title may sound a bit confusing, but basically, if it's raining outside, and you're in an interior, and you put on, say, the Eyebrella, the "pitter-patter" sound of rain on the hat will still play, despite the fact that you're indoors.

Steps to Reproduce
Wear a hat indoors that produces ambient noise based on outdoor occurrences.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm not able to repro this one. I make it rain, put on a dumbrella and can hear the "pit pat" on it. Go inside and that sound stops. I can unequip it and re-equip it and I don't hear it then either. 

Is there another piece to this puzzle to repro it?

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm not able to repro this one. I make it rain, put on a dumbrella and can hear the "pit pat" on it. Go inside and that sound stops. I can unequip it and re-equip it and I don't hear it then either. 

Is there another piece to this puzzle to repro it?

Hmm...it may be linked to the Dribble Pipes. I entered my RoG world and played the pipes to prevent smoldering. Having the Eyebrella on in my house would always make the noise play, regardless of if I entered with it on or not.

Share this comment

Thanks, we were able to reproduce it (it was in non Hamlet worlds) and it should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Share this comment