no way to fix boats in hamlet?

madskull
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

sorry i know this isnt a bug, but maybe can be addressed like an issue, or a sightly oversight by the devs. the thing is...the pounds i visit to gather lotus flowers and reeds, are filling each time with with more and more damaged boats due you cant repair or destroy them to gather a few resources back. its too easy to the boats to be damaged due to: Hippopotamoose's waves , mosquitoes and poison dart frogs, and the normal decay.

due to this you cant risk to use a damaged boat and the only solution is create a new boat and the cycle repeat itself, so the pound's side are filling with boats with durability of 20-30 which i dont use anymore, guess everyone has the same problem. i know you can use console command to delete them, but thats not the point.

maybe allowing they still decaying despite use or not and disappear after a while or allowing us to hammer them down?

Steps to Reproduce
pound's sides are filling with damaged boats you cant destroy or repair.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
1 hour ago, Faintly Macabre said:

Since when can't you destroy boats? I can hammer mine down just fine.

dang... i swear i been trying to hammer down those boats without success.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I added boat repair kit to Hamlet recipes.

5 hours ago, Faintly Macabre said:

Since when can't you destroy boats? I can hammer mine down just fine.

ok, thanks for the devs and Jason mainly to adding the repair boats recipe, and Faintly, i tested it and effectively you can hammer down those boats, each time i tried my character run like idiot doing nothing, my solution was putting the boat the most close to the side, so i can hammer it down, my bad habit of leaving them away from the pond's side was the cause of it, thanks a lot for pointing you really can destroy em.

Share this comment

On 4/27/2019 at 2:07 PM, KaruahHewitt said:

Yes I have the same issue. It's happened twice now, and I just closed the window without saving and played the day again, but encoutered the same issue while attacking. So if I save and quit and reload the glitch will correct itself?

wheeler invisible on a boat.png

i dont see " 22 " boats healt. it's nothing at there. no lights , no wheeler no durability parts. how can i fix this bugs???

Share this comment