Multiple bramble blooms in the same location

KXWl1
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Bramble Bloom will grow another after the player save the game and reload, even if the old Bramble Bloom is not destroyed.

Steps to Reproduce
Find a bramble bloom during lush season, save the game and reload.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I can confirm that i have seen double bramble blooms before. Although i wasn't sure that it happend because of reloading the game.

Share this comment

i can confirm also, i was not sure how reproduce the bug, but i tried it after reloading, and yes, got double bramble bloom.

Share this comment

On one hand, it's a bug. On the other hand, who wants to wait 10+ in-game years to be able to farm 100 Dense Turfs?

• Like 2

Share this comment

On 3.6.2019 at 6:58 PM, QuartzBeam said:

On one hand, it's a bug. On the other hand, who wants to wait 10+ in-game years to be able to farm 100 Dense Turfs?

why do you need 100 dense turfs???? xxxD

do you know some special tricks :))) i needed like 20 turfs for my nettles and i made 3-4 of these brumble chests but since them brumbles are useless for me. im wig i even cant eat them

Share this comment

4 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

why do you need 100 dense turfs???? xxxD

do you know some special tricks :))) i needed like 20 turfs for my nettles and i made 3-4 of these brumble chests but since them brumbles are useless for me. im wig i even cant eat them

Turns out the golden-yellow color of bee boxes contrasts really well with the red-pink of dense turf.

• Like 2

Share this comment