Magic water permanently reduces maximum health after digging it

noname167
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I planted magic water and it reduced my maximum health like meat effigy does (maximum health was reduced only after restarting the game, which is probably another bug), after digging it up maximum health did not come back. I crafted living artifact from this magic water but maximum health did not come back. I got a new magic water from fountain and planted it, then restarted the game. Now i have minus 60 maximum health. I restarted the game and went to RoG world through skyworthy but nothing still changed. Please help me, i play Maxwell which is the worst thing about my situation, i have 15 maximum health and i can't do anything about it. I also want to mention that i do not use any mods at all.  Thank you very much.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Plant magic water 2) Restart the game 3) Dig up magic water with a showel 4) (perhaps not important) Destroy old magic water and get a new one 5) Plant magic water again 6) Restart the game again
  • Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The max health penatly wasn't working as it should. The flower is a resurrector and so should penalize the health when planted. That's fixed now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment