Lua errors related to blooming tubers

athase
  • Version: Console Pending

This is for the nintendo switch version, screenshot attached.

Bug occurred multiple times at start of humid season

- first time: I was collecting blooming tubers, got a stack and a half then received the error/crash.

- second time: I just grabbed a few regular tubers, made it a fair bit away from the iron biome and then crashed with same error.

2020100620512900-C8DEC766058786A4B915D833A681A55E.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Main issue: hang around blooming tubers (issue for me occurred at the start of the humid system as the regular tubers were blooming - a few bloomed in front of me).  Collect bloomed tubers (not sure if the issue was related to the actual trees or the fruit from the trees or what).

potential second issue: Hang around regular tubers (outside and during humid system), collect some and see if that's all good.

User Feedback

Thanks for the report, sorry you are having trouble with the game. Could you let us know if this crash/error happens in any other save slot/game world separate from the one you are playing on? 

Is your Hamlet world compatible with any of the other DLCs currently?

• Thanks 1
  • Health 1

Share this comment

The hamlet world I was playing on was compatible with all the DLCs and occurred while playing as Wilba.  

I've since started a new world as wickerbottom and this issue hasn't occurred for me yet (though I've only been collecting 1  tuber at a time and this time I was far from the iron biome at the start of the Lush season so the issue might be related to the trees going from regular tubers to blooming tubers.  

Also edit to post above, I meant to say Lush season not Humid.  Got them mixed up :P

Edited by athase

Share this comment