Infinite Pig Fiesta bug

Gambituser
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

After using the skyworthy to skip the aporkolypse, i came back to hamlet and the pig fiesta started. However after a few days they were still partying... So i waited, i waited all the way until the next aporkolypse, however, during it, i noticed the pigs were still outside, celebrating the pig fiesta. Clearly this can't be right?

os.png

Steps to Reproduce
Steps to reproduce: 1. Stop the first aporkolypse 2. go to another world for the next aporkolypse and wait until its over 3. fiesta is now going on and forever.
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

I don't mind the Fiesta last abit longer. I think it is fun to watch. Don't like the junk they put into my pocket thou.

Share this comment

My Fiesta has lasted for over 35 days now. I tried messing with the Calendar, triggering another Aporkalypse then rewinding again, and the Fiesta is still going on ten days later. It's clearly stuck.

Share this comment

19 hours ago, Mday said:

I don't mind the Fiesta last abit longer. I think it is fun to watch. Don't like the junk they put into my pocket thou.

I didn't mind it at first either but yeah after a year in game, it gets old.

9 hours ago, kbfirebird said:

My Fiesta has lasted for over 35 days now. I tried messing with the Calendar, triggering another Aporkalypse then rewinding again, and the Fiesta is still going on ten days later. It's clearly stuck.

Thank you, I am clearly not the only one.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Sorry but when this bug is fixed... I'm at my 1123 days on Hamlet and.. 'I want to stop the pig fiesta... 

Share this comment

Day 147 fiesta still going on. I hate it because the shops do not rotate stock and i must buy that useless fireworks. 

• Haha 1

Share this comment

This bug is still on after all these years... Maybe it's time to accept it as a "feature" instead of a bug. Really sad.

Share this comment