I'll be honest, I have no idea what this is (random junk out of bounds)

TheOnlyGuyEver
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I went to go check out the wrecked ship, just because, and I was greeted with this:

image.thumb.png.0fee3e7ea48817e49f579ed48290e2af.png

At first I thought that the shopkeepers might be stored out here for whatever reason, but then I realized there were normal pigs, moleworms, an elephant cactus, and possibly more. I have absolutely no idea why all this stuff is here.

Steps to Reproduce
No clue.

User Feedback

What mods are you using? Some mods are known to spawn items at 0,0, could be that these guys were and ended up moving towards land.

Not sure, of course, it could be a legit bug, but I haven't ever seen it that bad.

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

What mods are you using? Some mods are known to spawn items at 0,0, could be that these guys were and ended up moving towards land.

Not sure, of course, it could be a legit bug, but I haven't ever seen it that bad.

I am using Combined Status, Geometric Placement, and Minimap HUD.

Share this comment

Hmmm, yep, those would seem pretty innocent.

If you submit your save I'll have a look to see if there's anything I can make of it.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

40 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hmmm, yep, those would seem pretty innocent.

If you submit your save I'll have a look to see if there's anything I can make of it.

I've since deleted the out of bounds junk, but I made a different bug report about two hours ago and dropped my save in it:

survival_4

I'm sure all the random stuff should still be there, near by wrecked ship.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment