Sign in to follow this  

Crash when loading world

SpoonyBardIV
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

The game crashes whenever I load my world with this error screen. I have no mods enabled.

image.thumb.png.f1b51db3bf009d21977aa0773a0e5d49.png

Steps to Reproduce
Load game without mods, and watch it crash.

This issue has been fixed in either a future version or updated in a previous version.

Report Bug
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Did you run mods on this world before? Or try to get rid of roads through console commands or other means?

Because this is a really, really strange crash to happen.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

8 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Did you run mods on this world before? Or try to get rid of roads through console commands or other means?

Because this is a really, really strange crash to happen.

I did neither of those things. No mods were ever used, and I don't even know HOW to remove roads. I just tried to start the save, and that happened. I could upload my save if that would help... Is there any way at all to restore the world? I tried to make a copy of the file (Survival_1) and then replaced the original with the copy, but it wouldn't work.

Edited by SpoonyBardIV

Share this comment

i was just curious, I thought I remembered you asking about removing roads a while ago and this bug is really weird, the roads in the save have a value that they, as far as I know, really can't get through natural means, so I figured you might have experimented...I know I would have :)

I don't know whether it can be restored, but if you send the save I can have a look.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 6/30/2019 at 8:59 PM, bizziboi said:

i was just curious, I thought I remembered you asking about removing roads a while ago and this bug is really weird, the roads in the save have a value that they, as far as I know, really can't get through natural means, so I figured you might have experimented...I know I would have :)

I don't know whether it can be restored, but if you send the save I can have a look.

Here is the save file, if you are interested in looking at it. If it helps, I already tried verifying the files in Steam, and it didn't do anything.

survival_1

Share this comment