Controller players can't eat seeds now

Faintly Macabre
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Since the last update, controller players can't eat seeds anymore. The action will show mapped to the appropriate button, but when you press it, nothing happens and the prompt disappears.

Edit: even worse, you completely lose the ability to interact with anything until you move the inventory cursor off the seed when this happens.

Steps to Reproduce
Get some seeds, try to eat them with the controller

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Jep i can confirm too. it works when you have the ability to plant these seeds as wormwood or with adding the "plantkin" tag

2019-06-07 16_25_39.png

2019-06-07 16_25_41.png

• Like 1

Share this comment

Are the controller issue a lower priority as they don't affect keyboard users? Not complaining but looking forward to eating seeds again ;)

Edited by mcshame

Share this comment

Ah, no - we actually have this fixed locally, but I forgot to mark it as such. With the next update you should be able to eat seeds again.

(just to confirm, as far as I could tell this only happens in Hamlet compatible worlds?)

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

30 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

(just to confirm, as far as I could tell this only happens in Hamlet compatible worlds?)

Seems to be the case, yeah.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment