Consistent Hamlet World Corruption

Cap0319
  • Version: Console Pending

Currently on Don't Starve Hamlet for console upon hitting around day 51-54 the save file completely refuses to load at all. After about 68 seconds or so of loading you then get booted back to the Xbox home menu. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix the issue and I am not the only one to experience this issue. The game will no doubt have bugs but its at the point of being unplayable and should get fixed as it's a waste of money to buy a DLC which crashes after almost 7 hours of your time!

Steps to Reproduce

1. Start a Hamlet world and play for about 51 in game days (Mine personally got corrupted on day 54 but others have claimed it happened sooner).

2. Upon reaching around 51 days, saving and quitting the world to the main menu then trying to reopen the save state casus a very long load time which evidently leads to a crash!

Side Notes: If you're lucky it MIGHT load you in after abut 30 or so attempts but again this isn't guaranteed.  I alone have had my world corrupt on 3 occasions, twice with Wheeler and once with Wilba.

• Sanity 1

User Feedback

I seriously don’t know how this hasn’t been fixed yet, it’s genuinely a waste of money.

• Sanity 1

Share this comment