Abigail goes randomly missing after death

Stelphen
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Can't Reproduce

I have had Abigail die multiple times in Don't Starve Hamlet, and when she dies, I cannot find her flower, and her flower icon does not show up on the map.

The most recent occurrence of this was when she was helping fight spider monkeys and died. To avoid aggroing the monkeys I ran into a Mant Nest, but when I came out later her flower was nowhere to be found on the map. This has happened multiple times before, and it is extremely frustrating for this to happen. Is there anything I'm missing, or a way to see if the flower is still in my game?

Has anyone else had this problem as well? Let me know.

Steps to Reproduce
The most recent occurrence of this was when she was helping fight spider monkeys and died. To avoid aggroing the monkeys I ran into a Mant Nest, but when I came out later her flower was nowhere to be found on the map. I am not sure why this has occurred. It might be because I ran into the Mant Nest. However, every time I have done this the flower disappers from the map.

User Feedback

You can send us a save file after this happens by going: Main Menu>Options>Report Bug
Put in a description "missing abigail flower"

You can also confirm if the flower is in the world somewhere by using: c_countprefabs("abigail_flower")  in the console. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment