Abigail attacks Pikos for no reason

Szczuku
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Closed

Abigail will auto-target any pikos she finds

Steps to Reproduce
Get Abigail close to pikos

User Feedback

possibly due they "target" the mob/entity close to them to try steal something like they do in full moon, but in normal days their stealing ability is turned off, but they still "targeting" Abigail or Wendy and this count like being "hostile", so abigail attack them, i have the same issue.

Share this comment

Does she actually target and chase them down, or does she just attack them? If the latter, that's intended behavior. She does the same thing to butterflies, rabbits, crabbits, etc.

• Like 1

Share this comment

she doesnt attack passive mobs like butterflies, unless you order it. im sure its like i mentioned before, well anyway pikos are a plague, i burn those tree each time i can, dont worth deal with the problem

Share this comment

4 hours ago, madskull said:

she doesnt attack passive mobs like butterflies, unless you order it. im sure its like i mentioned before

You're (mostly) wrong. Abigail will attempt to pulse her aura attack anytime mobs flagged either monster or prey are in range, regardless of whether they're targeting Wendy. Butterflies aren't tagged prey as I remembered, but Pikos are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

This is how Abigail reacts when near Rabbits as well. She just doesn't usually get to be near them.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment