YET ANOTHER BLACK ROOM BUG

Zinglon
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

So I entered the secret room in one direction. And find another secret entrance that leads to same secret room in another direction. When I enter the latter entrance to secret room, I teleported to nothingness and cannot interact with anything.

Fig. 1 : Showing a secret room with double entrance. I entered there first from an entrance room of a ruin, then found another door in other room of the ruin, and tried to enter there.

Fig. 2 : When I entered the secret room via the latter entrance, I cannot interact with anything.

Fig. 3 : As like the Black Room bug, I teleported to nothingness (you can see my Wolfgang's indicating button in the north of blackness, while the map of ruin are located southeast).

20181206210327_1.jpg

20181206210329_1.jpg

20181206210746_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1. Find a ruin with secret room. 2. Check whether that secret room has 2 secret entrance to enter. 3. Open one and go into. 4. Get out, reach to another entrance. 5. Open the other and go into.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

Hi,

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report bug and submit a report? Please mention the save slot it is in and if possible save in that ruin so I can find it. It'll upload your savegame for us to look at.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

32 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hi,

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report bug and submit a report? Please mention the save slot it is in and if possible save in that ruin so I can find it. It'll upload your savegame for us to look at.

Thanks!

I already did. Saveslot is #2.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment