wind pushes things out of boundaries in hamlet

thisisGermy
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

pack your stuff into chests if you dont want the wind helping the clouds in their acts of thievery.

edit: the wind brought the brolly back! it blows me away how kind nature can sometimes be

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Steps to Reproduce
put something that can be carried away by the wind near the edge of the world, wait until sneezey season, hope the wind doesnt take things away

User Feedback

I don't think the items blowing away is a bug. Them staying on the clouds would be I'd say - but I'll discuss with the team.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

I don't think the items blowing away is a bug. Them staying on the clouds would be I'd say - but I'll discuss with the team.

i know the wind blows them away, but i didnt expect them to bypass the boundaries to the clouds. they pass to the clouds without any resistance at all, and once theyre there, unless you have the orange amulet or the wind blows them back, they stay there indefinitely. thank you for looking into it!

Share this comment

I *think* them blowing off is as designed, but as I said, I'll have to double check. I'd expect them to disappear on the clouds though.

Share this comment

oh, thats cool! but nah, since i posted this, the twigs and torches have been there since, the only difference being the twigs are 'floating' now.

asdasddsfew.png

Share this comment

Oh, I misworded it. That's what I'd expect them to do...but they currently indeed do not.

(The twigs with the floating animation is a double bug I guess)

Do you still have those twigs showing as floating? I'd love to see that world to see how that happens. If you can upload your savegame with Main Menu>Options>Report Bug. If you mention the save slot and the issue (and preferably save next to it so I can find it) that would be awesome.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

i did! it's kinda cool, because if you reload while things are in the clouds, things that can float will float and they can be retrieved, but even if they are shown as floating, they can still get pushed by the wind. thats a mouthful!

also, just a quick question; is it alright if i continue to play on the save file i sent? i dont want to ruin to file or anything. thank you again!

Share this comment