Werewilba trap bug

Sumbreath
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Hi. I'm enjoying hamlet a lot. 

i think i found a bug.

When werewilba uses a trap to catch a scorpion(maybe other animals too? I tried it to only scorpion), it doens't loot anything and the trap durability also does not degrade. In case of wilba, such problem didn't occur. So it must be relevant to werewilba.

And one more thing; perhaps it's difficult to say this is a bug, but i just want to report. When i play, wilba examine pig queen "it's... a thing". it's strange to call her own mother like this, isn't it? I think another quote is needed.

Steps to Reproduce
In hamlet ruins, werewilba used a trap to catch a scorpion. Making loot items and trap durability loss normal would be needed.

User Feedback

Yeah it seems like traps are broken for werewilba. I tried to get some rabbits from my traps to get some food but they vanish when you pick up the trap.

Share this comment

"When i play, wilba examine pig queen "it's... a thing". it's strange to call her own mother like this, isn't it? I think another quote is needed."

When a characters says this line, it means they're missing a quote, not directly calling someone/it a thing.
This could be another "bug" actually.

Share this comment