Weird Land out-line floating in the air.

TheMetalMan
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I dunno what causes this but it looks like the shadow of the underside of the map has glitched out of place. I didn't try to angle the camera to get a better look.

Not quite sure what to make of it.

20181211160429_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Go to fifth Island.

User Feedback

I have seen this issue along 2 different biomes such as the one in this picture and the deep jungle. Don't believe there's a show on  the minimap from what I can tell

Share this comment

Hi,

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug and submit a bug there? Preferably save at this spot, and mention what save slot it is. I'll upload your save for us to take a look at.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 12/13/2018 at 3:30 AM, bizziboi said:

Hi,

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug and submit a bug there? Preferably save at this spot, and mention what save slot it is. I'll upload your save for us to take a look at.

Thanks!

Actually I died before I saw you message. Good new! On my new save I have the same visuals.

I'll try to remember this when I return to the area.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 12/13/2018 at 3:30 AM, bizziboi said:

I've summit the bug by your description. I've added my forum name at the end, as well as specified which save it was to the best of my abilities.

Weird that this would happen twice.

20181215103827_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Share this comment