volt goats break the game

thisisGermy
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

i have a world with all three modes enabled. the volt goats completely break the game. they dont move, they cant be attacked, and for some reason, when im near them i cant seem to eat anything? i cant attack anything else thats near them either, nor can i put anything down. i can only eat/attack things at night, but when its day/dusk, they seem to have a ring of weirdness that affects all the other mobs too. it's like we're stuck in some kind of limbo but the only one thats slowly dying is me.

i made a new seed to see if this would happen again, but the goats acted fine. they didnt move, but they baaed, and could be attacked and killed, plus the other mobs act fine when near them too. it's really strange. 

edit: dont pick grass near them because that will get you stuck. an easy fix seems to be to wait until night and kill them off.

sorry for so many gifs, this is just a really cool and bizarre thing to happen.

awdasdw.gif

dsf.gif

d.gif

GIF.gif

sdfse.gif

Steps to Reproduce
find voltgoats in an old file and see if they affect time and space.

User Feedback

Could you report this from in-game? Main Menu>Options>Report Bug. Mention the saveslot and the issue and it'll upload your savegame for us to take a look at and have an immediate repro.

Preferably save next to the goats, if you can, that way we immediately get to look at the issue.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Could you report this from in-game? Main Menu>Options>Report Bug. Mention the saveslot and the issue and it'll upload your savegame for us to take a look at and have an immediate repro.

Preferably save next to the goats, if you can, that way we immediately get to look at the issue.

i killed off all the goats because going near them sometimes caused me to crash a few times and i didnt want to risk it happening again, so i dont know if the save will be any good now, but sure, i can do that! 

Share this comment