two pretty weird but not so really hurt bugs

gghhrr
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

bug1:

robin's egg seems to be freezing beside fire when player leaves the room, when entering back to the same room

after few milliseconds you entering the room where egg is, it continue growing in normal color and animation

freezing.thumb.png.b45b702bf6889ec98b605e941b011d84.png

Bug2:

Maybe this shouldn't be listed as a bug

Queen Malfalfa doesn't accept royal staff at night, but jewel truffle that found in ruin still can be traded

picture below is the first night I just reach palace, I'm pretty sure I gave jewel truffle to the queen when she already fall sleep

only royal staff is rejected, but truffle is gone and I get a gallery key

this is pretty strange, for such important stuff(although not so important to player), Royal Staff,

she reject to accept it when it is time for bed(owh.. she is a QUEEN and yet doesn't have a single bed, how poor is this kingdom...but wait those decorative stuff around palace? What are them?:D)

5cc2c95b1eedf_accepttruffleonly.thumb.png.13ed36da263076551a45a5d79e541d65.png

Steps to Reproduce
Bug1: Step1. put robin beside warm fire at night Step2. leave the room Step3. entering back the room, the egg is freezing then become normal state Bug2: Step1. trade jewel truffle and royal staff with Queen Malfalfa at night Step2. only one gallery key will be traded

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.