transportation to the outside

poemmaple
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

transported outside after entering and exiting the tool store. rainy day, bought stuff and left a cloth on the floor it was at 14th or sth went outside the map into a black background with white figures, thenthe background changed into the ocean of clouds. i used save my slot mod and some other value display mod for food and weapon and creatures. used all those mods in other dlc this is first time crash for me in hamlet(tears) goodluck with  fixing!!!:) feel free to contact me if needed 849398174@qq.com

Steps to Reproduce
transported outside after entering and exiting the tool store. rainy day, bought stuff and left a cloth on the floor it was at 14th or sth went outside the map into a black background with white figures, thenthe background changed into the ocean of clouds. i used save my slot mod and some other value display mod for food and weapon and creatures. used all those mods in other dlc this is first time crash for me in hamlet(tears) goodluck with  fixing!!!:) feel free to contact me if needed 849398174@qq.com

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.